Thursday, November 26, 2009

22 weeks


We saw our little girl today. Although she didn't stay very still, so there was not much to see except legs kicking and arms waving. But the important thing is she is very healthy and doing everything she should be.

Been a bit lazy lately. Not much writing as too busy eating. I try to keep it healthy with lots of fruit, salads, rye bread, nuts etc. But then there's the chocolates, mince pies, chips etc that come my way and last only a matter of seconds. The OB says my weight gain is average but I am not sure if he realises just how much food I am putting away! Thank goodness for Chewy, if he didn't need to be walked every day I'd probably be too busy eating to exercise!

Gotta run, it's late! Now pass me another mince pie please Brett....nom nom nom

No comments:

Post a Comment