Thursday, July 29, 2010

Murphy's Law


How does such a small cute little baby emit so much spew????

Yep, it's all about Murphy's Law when you have a baby. For instance, Ava fed well this morning, burped on cue then played happily on the floor in her pj's while I did a few things around the house. Not a peep out of her.

However as soon as I changed her into clean clothes, she started chucking. Not just a little spew, she started power chucking like the exorcist. On the flip side, I am still in my pjs, so for once I don't have to wipe down my clean clothes!

Ava has also started going down in her cot during the day. This is something I thought would never happen!!! I have been so excited that I do not know what to do with myself. In fact she is in her cot now, and has been for 30 minutes!! just waiting for her to wake before I finish this post.

Yep, there she goes... Until next time!!

1 comment:

  1. And to prove a point, Ava just spewed up in my bed.... You think I'd learn!

    ReplyDelete