Sunday, February 7, 2010

Babymoons are VERY different to honeymoons...


Where do I start?? Perhaps with the limited "12 months on 1 wage" budget we set for this little mini break, instead of the screw what it costs attitude we had on our honeymoon. So you could say that the accommodation was rather different this time around! FYI the picture above is from our honeymoon, not our babymoon!!

This time we had nanna naps every afternoon instead of cocktails by the pool. We debated baby names and argued over the TV remote instead of who was going to call concierge for more ice. Then there's the fact that I now sleep with 5 pillows, 1 of which is the same size as me. Ahh so romantic...LOL!

Now don't get me wrong, I had a great break and I would not change a thing. I feel just as relaxed, calm and happy as I did after our honeymoon even if I am 10kgs heavier! It was just a very different holiday and one we will remember very fondly as our last holiday alone together for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment