Monday, March 8, 2010

Nesting


On top of baking, ironing, washing baby clothes and obsessive dusting I have rearranged the nursery again. Well actually Brett did all the work and I stood in the corner and told him where to move the furniture.

The nursery looks great and has everything our little girl will need and so much more!! She is one lucky girl who has been lavished with love and gifts already!! She has a clothes selection that leaves mine for dead, gorgeous bling shoes from her Aunty Vetty & Aunty Em, loads of toys, the hottest new pram from her Grandma and she even has floaties and her first little handbag courtesy of her adoring Nanny.

Brett is also sanding back and painting the rocking chair for the nursery and has spent the weekend finishing off the back garden. Not to mention the other household chores I have had him doing now that I am way too massive to mop and to clean awkward places like the bathroom.

So today he has gone to work for a rest while I finish up my last day of working from home and tackle the next few tasks - repacking my hospital bag and moving and sorting out the tupperware cupboard.

2 comments:

  1. Nomes - the nursery looks so good I think I'd like to move in. Well done, now we just need a baby. Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe! Pretty happy with it although I am sure I'll find more stuff to do in there! I have had to close the door as now Chewy loves it too.

    ReplyDelete