Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This bed is too soft...


It's not just bub and Chewy that are growing! At 28 weeks my belly is growing faster than my stretchy pants and I can keep up with. And if I keep eating my weight in chocolate each night to to satisfy my cravings there may be no turning back!

I feel like a beached whale at times, especially when I attempt to roll into our bed. In fact I now have my own bed as ours is just too high and too soft for me. Yes I am aware I sound like Goldilocks...

I was keeping Brett up or he would just sleep on the couch as I toss & turn plus get up multiple times throughout the night for the bathroom or to microwave a heat pack for my back. So to give us both a better chance at getting some sleep before bub arrives we made up the spare room as my own. The bed is low, firm and comfortable, it's right next to our bathroom and now my body pillow and I can take up the whole bed. What more can a massive pregnant girl ask for!!

It's not quite the romantic pregnancy I had envisioned for Brett and I. I do miss snuggling Brett to sleep with bub kicking him in the back and I even miss our nightly bickering about who is taking up more room and needs to move over 1/2 a centimeter, however when you are this size and you need a good night sleep you have to do what you can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment