Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hormones strike again!!!

I spent most of yesterday in tears or on the brink of tears.

Poor Chewy got the snip and had his little cherry eye fixed up at the vets. So I spent the day fretting about my poor little pup. Such a big sook, and I always have been but the preggy hormones just magnify everything!! I can only imagine how I am going to be when our baby is sick or has to get a needle.

When I am happy I am deliriously happy, just the mere thought or feeling of our little girl sends me into ecstasy. Then it's the silly little things that put me in tears, like disagreeing over decorations for the nursery or running out of yogurt.

It's all ups & downs when you have torrents of hormones raging through your body! But the little miracle in my belly keeps me calm, focused and positive when I feel things are getting too much. Plus I think the yoga, pre-natal massage & plenty of nana naps are helping too!

No comments:

Post a Comment